Zero-risk transaction for ultimate peace of mind.
What is Escrow?
An escrow is a financial arrangement where a third party holds and regulates payment of the funds required for two parties involved in a given transaction. It helps make transactions more secure by keeping the payment in a secure escrow account which is only released when all of the terms of an agreement are met as overseen by the escrow company.
Escrows are very useful in the case of a transaction where a large amount money is involved and a certain number of obligations need to be fulfilled before a payment is released. While the payment is 'In Escrow' the transaction can be safely carried out without risk of losing money or merchandise due to fraud. This eliminates all legal jargon and allows for secure transactions and confident buyers and sellers.
Advantages of Using escrow.com?
As one of the leading providers of escrow services online, Escrow.com provides a host of advantages for people who choose to transact with it. Escrow.com ensures that all buyers and sellers are protected equally and their disputes dealt with the utmost concern. Escrow.com verifies the funds sent by the buyer and keeps them in our secure trust escrow account for the seller. The seller ships the merchandise only after the buyer has made complete payment to Escrow.com. Escrow.com tracks your merchandise to make sure that it is delivered in time according to the conditions mentioned in the agreement. The seller is not paid until the buyer accepts the merchandise and has the chance to fully inspect it. After the buyer inspects and accepts the merchandise, the funds will be moved from our escrow account to the seller's account.
There is no scope for uncertainty or worries as the entire transaction is conducted under the supervision of Escrow.com’s honest and diligent professionals. With Escrow.com’s reliable brand shielding your transaction, you can rest assured that your funds are in safe hands, free from fraud.
Using a licensed escrow service to buy and sell merchandise is the most convenient way to complete transactions online. Facilitated by a trusted third-party, the escrow process acts as your personal tool to ensure a safe, secure and intuitive sale for both buyers and sellers.
How does Escrow Work?
Escrow.com reduces the risk of fraud by acting as a trusted third-party that collects, holds and only disburses funds when both Buyers and Sellers are satisfied.
1. WatchPayer and you agree to terms - After registering at Escrow.com, all parties agree to the terms of the transaction.
2. WatchPayer pays Escrow.com - WatchPayer submits a payment by approved payment method to Escrow.com's Secure Account, Escrow.com verifies the payment, you are notified that funds have been secured 'In Escrow’.
3. You send your watch to WatchPayer - Upon payment verification, you are authorised to send the watch and submit tracking information. Escrow.com verifies that WatchPayer received your watch.
4. WatchPayer accepts the watch - WatchPayer has a set number of days to inspect the watch and the option to accept or reject it. WatchPayer accepts the merchandise.
5. Escrow.com releases your funds - Escrow.com releases your funds from the Escrow Account.
6. Transaction is complete - safely and securely!
Sell your watch with WatchPayer
Your quote within 12 hours
We guarantee the highest quote for your watch.
Money in your account in 36 hours!
Get paid before you send us your watch.
Best price guarantee
Think you can find a better quote for your watch? We don't think so, but if you do we'll match it!